Wednesday, June 8, 2011

{Summer Vacation!}

I have been away from the computer for the past five days because we were at the bay for a little family vacation! Chat, Luke and I went with my family and had a ball. It was great to get away and makes coming home that much sweeter.



Luke loved the beach! When I say loved, I mean LOVED. The boy is clearly a fish and loves the water. He is such a risk-taker, charging the ocean and going straight in. When the waves would make him lose his balance and fall, he would just get up hysterically laughing and smiling and almost egged on to continue out into the water.



It was so fun to see our little man enjoying himself and spend some quality time with my family. It was a truly special few days because it gave me a glimpse of what vacations will be like with our growing family....


Photobucket

No comments: